- Print the order form and list of available tests or call our office for a mailed copy. You may also order online and have your Physician fax his/her order to us.
- Complete the Patient Information section and be sure to provide an email address.
- Have your provider complete the Physician information section or you may simply fax a copy of the order.
- Payments are now accepted through our invoicing system, Invoicely. We will email you an itemized invoice. Upon receipt of the invoice, simply click the link to view it and you will see a “make payment” button. Payments are processed through Stripe and are secure. If you are paying by check, mail the form and check to the address located on the bottom of the order form.
- Once we receive and process the order, we will email/call you with the location of your nearest participating lab and your lab requisition. You will need to print it out and take it with you. Your blood work will be drawn at that location and sent to the testing lab.
- Once the specimens are sent to the testing lab and completed, your Physician will receive a faxed copy of your results within 2-5 days.
*Please note that PALS cannot offer refunds once you recieve your lab requisition.